Please accept my sincere obeisances. Jaya Srila Prabhupada! Guru-parampara
We would like to call nominations for the fourth ISKCON Europe Excellence Awards (IEEA) for the year 2012. IEEA are meant to recognize
the sincere devotees and projects who have dedicated their lives to the mission of Srila Prabhupada in Europe. These awards are to encourage such exemplary devotees.
Past awards can be viewed here:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NOMINATIONS
1. Nominations can be made by anyone but the nomination should be endorsed by a temple president or an authority who is equal to or above the temple president in ISKCON’s administrative hierarchy.
2. Please duly fill in the nomination form for every individual nominee at:
3. Latest date for sending nominations is OCTOBER 1, 2012.
4. Awards will be announced at the ELM 2012 gathering in Simhacalam, Germany, October 5th and 6th 2012.
5. We are going to accept maximum three nominations per one European country.
We would like to invite recommendations for the IEEA 2012 for the following categories of service. However you can send nominations of
sincere and exemplary devotees even if their service does not fit in the below categories (alphabetically sorted)):
– Book Distribution
– Caring for Devotees
– Child Protection Services
– Congregational Preaching
– Cow protection and Farming
– Devotees’ Health Related Services
– ISKCON Festivals
– ISKCON Youth Forum Services
– Literary Contributions
– Media Preaching
– Opening of new Temples and Projects
– Outstanding Pujari Seva
– Overall ISKCON Interest/Overall Preaching
– Padyatra Preaching
– Prasadam Distribution
– Primary/secondary and adult education
– Scientific Presentation of Krishna Consciousness
– any other category not listed above
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Secretary for the Euro RGB
::: www.EuroRGB.com :::